The Summer Transfer Window Deadline Day - Friday 31st August 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our summer is looking better and better after seeing some other clubs, as allready pointed out QPR are chucking money at any player they can sign, the sh^&^te dont seem to be landing any of the targets they want. Spurs just about like for like. I would love a couple more in before 11. Mark Hughes to be sacked before November!!

Their squad seems a bit disjointed, like there really isn't a plan. It's also a huge squad.

I agree

It alls seems a bit desperate to me. Just throwing players together with no real thought about it. The 5 nil home defeat on the opening day is proof of this.

Not if its agenda driven, unfounded sh!te mate. Just a waste of time reading some of the stuff you post. Lawd knows what its like listening to you in person.
all about opinions at the end of the day though aint it. think thats the idea of a forum. dont read my posts then- no one is making you.

I would too.... for Anichebe. But what I meant, and probably didn't explain properly, was would you swap anyone in their first XI with a like from our first XI?

I definitely wouldn't swap Mackie for Osman, Jelavic, or Mirallas.

No definitely not, however, I'd take him as a squad player. He has some good qualities and I seem to remember him running the RS ragged as QPR came from 2-0 down with 20 minutes to go and beating them

That pic with moyes chatting to supposibly N'zonzi's camp???

Anyone just notice mbia on plane on ssn?? The girl sat behind him on plane was same girl sat with moyes and co at meeting I'm sure!

Was he maybe having a chat with mbia's people?

No definitely not, however, I'd take him as a squad player. He has some good qualities and I seem to remember him running the RS ragged as QPR came from 2-0 down with 20 minutes to go and beating them

I'd take Bosingwa and Onuoha as squad players too. But QPR's first XI compared to ours, when you take wages into account, is fkn ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back