Votes: 690 66.2%
  • No

Votes: 241 23.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 112 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Klaassen, Rooney, Schneiderlin, Sandro have experience CL and trophy winning experience and I've done more things in a blue shirt this season than 3 of em

Doesn't mean anything

SO then, what have you done in a blue shirt this season in the Premier League, FA Cup, Europa League and EFL Trophy? Scored as many as Rooney? Assisted as many as Rooney? Of course not at that level, but come on, do tell, what have you done - if its not pressing keys whilst wearing a blue shirt.

I always am intrigued by such claims, be nice to know it can be backed up.

SO then, what have you done in a blue shirt this season in the Premier League, FA Cup, Europa League and EFL Trophy? Scored as many as Rooney? Assisted as many as Rooney? Of course not at that level, but come on, do tell, what have you done - if its not pressing keys whilst wearing a blue shirt.

I always am intrigued by such claims, be nice to know it can be backed up.
Read it again clever clogs

I think there is every possibility that he would flourish at a new club, just look at the difference it made to Wilshire being asked to play week after week for Bournemouth amongst a team of players who actually wanted to be on the pitch? People are pack animals, if those around you are happy to sit in the bench comparing sleeve tattoos, then mostly you drop into that mound too. If however, those around you actually want to play, then mostly (although admittedly, not exclusively) then mostly you do too.

I have always liked Walcott, I have always thought he was far more than a winger and I believe it would be a major result if we got him for £20M in today’s market! I find it odd that so many people seem to think 29 or 30 is too old? Our last successful team was littered with players of that age or older? Howard Kendall always said he preferred to go after players who had the skills, and who would realise that coming to Everton was their last throw of the dice? I know some will say that the game has changed since then, but it hasn’t, not really, football is and always has been a relatively simple sport.

Read it again clever clogs

You are quite right in that I had not correctly read your post in the first place ... for which I offer an apology. However I'd love to know what you've done in a blue shirt that is better than the contribution of those others. Nice to know what our fellow keyboard warriors are up to.

We've got Aaron Lennon playing on the wing who hasn't got a goal or an assist for 2 years and people are turning their noses up at replacing him with someone who scored 19 goals last year. I honestly don't know what some people want.

Did I imagine all those goals and assists and penalties won Then?

We know he is decent and the minimum he would provide is pace goals and assists,which is more than our current wingers. If he were given the game time and chance to consistently start games i think he would be great. Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back