Votes: 690 66.2%
  • No

Votes: 241 23.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 112 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a goal/assist in 45% of games he's played going by these figures, considering he started playing for Arsenal at 16 (?) they are great stats for a winger.
Great? They absolutely top draw. Take off the sub appearances, the few games getting back to fitness each time and like you say, the fact he was 16 and it looks even better. It just a shame he's a kak finisher but the ammount of chances he gets/creates gets him right up there.

@BlueToff Don't know whether you're a fan of European games mate so won't chuck loads of names @ you.
The fella I wouldve got for RB instead of martina would've been Hugo Mallo. Overall solid RB, decent going forward and defending, better than big Cuco but everyone is i guess. Would not cost millions and millions.

Sounds cheeky but show them the money and they'll come. Hugo Mallo would've swapped celta vigo for everton simply because wages.

@BlueToff Don't know whether you're a fan of European games mate so won't chuck loads of names @ you.
The fella I wouldve got for RB instead of martina would've been Hugo Mallo. Overall solid RB, decent going forward and defending, better than big Cuco but everyone is i guess. Would not cost millions and millions.

Sounds cheeky but show them the money and they'll come. Hugo Mallo would've swapped celta vigo for everton simply because wages.

Haven't seen Celta at all pal, no.

Thing is, we don't/didn't really need a right-back to compete with Coleman.

I think Martina was brought in as back-up because for whatever reason Koeman didn't trust Kenny. Kenny is now firmly in place as Coleman's folly/long-term replacement.

Our issue is at LB, and in a way we're fortunate that Martina has at least defended well down that side. He just can't attack, at all, and refuses to use his weaker foot. Whic is a huge issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back