2020/21 Thierry Small

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously he's got potential and might be a decent LB but as has been said, if this is his attitude now then it could be a massive bullet dodged if we continue to develop him only for him to crap all over us from a higher height, he'd do well to change his agents or whoever is advising him before he 'makes it'

So, he thinks he’s made it? He’s a 16 yo 3rd choice LB.

Who does he think he is?

And he wants a move to another club where he’ll be a 16 yo 3rd choice LB?

I assume his agent is dense or greedy.

If he wants to go elsewhere then fair enough. We need players who want to be here.

He's probably getting poor advice but there isn't much we can do about it.

Indeed my mate

I’d get rid now. If he’s like this at 16 imagine his attitude in the changies in future!

It’s exactly this selfish attitude that the 04/05 squad never had, and it’s shown since.

Teamwork and bonding will get you further than any talent. This lad seems the total antithesis of that.
100%

Reading that he is doing this, because he wants first team football? Like he will get that at United of Munich? Are the top clubs are filled with 16 year old's as first choice.?

Very silly boy not turning up to preseason. I doubt any other the clubs interested in him, will be impressed by that. We have offered a contract so we should get some compensation, when he goes. I bet we never hear about him again, unless its when he has been caught taking Coke.

He's not at FF today.
Not too sure about that story.

Took my lad to work this morning , there's a lad in the Everton training gear and a kit bag walking by The Fiveways.
I said looks like one of the youth players , he replied thats Thierry Small.
He knows far more than I do about the younger players.
That was around 8.10 am.

Reading that he is doing this, because he wants first team football? Like he will get that at United of Munich? Are the top clubs are filled with 16 year old's as first choice.?

Very silly boy not turning up to preseason. I doubt any other the clubs interested in him, will be impressed by that. We have offered a contract so we should get some compensation, when he goes. I bet we never hear about him again, unless its when he has been caught taking Coke.
It's very easy to understand why young English players' heads are turned by the number of 16-17 year olds getting game time at Dortmund and Munich. Not that it justifies his reported behaviour but when you add a snide agent into the mix, I think the boy believes the crap he's being fed.

I don't pretend to be au fait with the youth team setup as much as I once was (and even then it wasn't much) but he's the only player I've heard genuinely hyped in recent times. It'd be a shame to lose him because his talent is dismissed because of his age. Digne can't play every game so either him or Nkounkou are going to have to step up. If I were Small I'd want to prove I was next off the rank, and force our hand into sending Neils out on loan.

Reckon he’s another Hallam hope. If he’s this bad now can’t even imagine how he’d be if he was a regular in a few years.

He should really give the new management s chance before he starts acting big balls and angling for a move

However under Carlo i can see why a youth player would want out, constantly naming extra keepers or less players on the bench over youth players. Utter dinosaur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back