2020/21 Thierry Small

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another indication of the culture at our club, how has he ever got to be this arrogant?

Youngest ever player to represent us..... Don't want to lose top talent but the club needs to protect itself here.

Another indication of the culture at our club, how has he ever got to be this arrogant?

Youngest ever player to represent us..... Don't want to lose top talent but the club needs to protect itself here.
Most likely why he got that appearance…. I suspect it makes a significant difference to any tribunal fee if he’s made a first team appearance.

This was rumoured for a long time. He's obviously been tapped up, he really fancies himself but not enough to dislodge Luca Digne anytime soon, in the Fa youth games I'd seen he looked good but not first team ready at the moment.

Its because he's been tapped up. His excuse is he wont make our first team, yet he's linked with Bayern and Manu... No chance with them!!
I don't know Bayern bring through young players fairly regularly meanwhile when we had our left back get hurt we used a CB who can't pass a ball with his left foot instead of giving our young LB the opportunity

Someone has told him something about leaving because that contract offer has been on the table for months

Plus, for all the talk of 'we're overbooked at LB for the future' we've got about a season left of Digne before he's gone, Nkounkou maybe going out on loan could hinder his development too, you never know how that's gonna go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back