2020/21 Thierry Small

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is what it is. If I’m a younger player and I’m seeing some of the crap keeping me (or likely to keep me out) out of the 1st team, I’d bounce too. There has to be a pathway to first team footy for the youngsters and we kind of screwed the pooch there.

In our defense, Digne is ahead of him. He is not getting into the team anyways. I can live with this one.
This! Our left back plays for the world champions and is at his peak. When Godfrey covered the position he did a fantastic job so what do you do? Hopefully Brands and Bentiez are trying to talk to the kid and his agent because we don't want to lose talent. Maybe Nkounkou goes out on loan next and Smalls takes his place in the senior squad before going out on loan himself maybe? If that's not good enough for him then i don't know what else the club can do because they aren't dropping Digne to appease a YTS player. They've fast tracked him from the Under 17's to training with the senor squad in a year, no doubt he'll get more game time this year but other than that i'm not sure what more they can do. It does sound like the kid is being poorly advised

If he leaves it will be for money.
If he thinks he has a better chance of getting into the first team at Bayern or Utd than at Everton then he is truly deluded.

However, incredibly , just one contract now could probably earn him more over the next three years than most will earn in two lifetimes. One contract could secure him for life.... and that I don't think we can match.

He isn't seventeen yet and still have a lot of developing and learning to do.
It will be during the next contract that we will all see what standard he will eventually reach.

Fans slated moise Kean, saying he doesn't want to be at the club. They also questioned whether Rodriguez wanted to be here at the end of last season. Both of them reported into Finch farm on time.

This lad is 16 and has decided he doesn't want to turn in at work. Imagine doing that in your job. He sounds like a massive bellend. He's from Solihull too.

If he leaves it will be for money.
If he thinks he has a better chance of getting into the first team at Bayern or Utd than at Everton then he is truly deluded.

However, incredibly , just one contract now could probably earn him more over the next three years than most will earn in two lifetimes. One contract could secure him for life.... and that I don't think we can match.

He isn't seventeen yet and still have a lot of developing and learning to do.
It will be during the next contract that we will all see what standard he will eventually reach.
Show him the squad list from the U23 world cup winning side and where the players are now at, he may just reconsider his actions

Fans slated moise Kean, saying he doesn't want to be at the club. They also questioned whether Rodriguez wanted to be here at the end of last season. Both of them reported into Finch farm on time.

This lad is 16 and has decided he doesn't want to turn in at work. Imagine doing that in your job. He sounds like a massive bellend. He's from Solihull too.
Imagine not liking my company and deciding to work for a new one? Yeah it's not that hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back