2020/21 Thierry Small

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agents.....
Indeed my mate

If he has a 'big I am' attitude at 16 then imagine what he's like when he's actually proven he's any good.
Don't wanna play for the club?...see ya

Very weird.

I’d get rid now. If he’s like this at 16 imagine his attitude in the changies in future!

It’s exactly this selfish attitude that the 04/05 squad never had, and it’s shown since.

Teamwork and bonding will get you further than any talent. This lad seems the total antithesis of that.

If by “good luck to him” you mean “the little get can sod off with this attitude” then I agree.

He's 16. He's not really going to go to another club and play for another 4 years or so either way. But wouldn't blame him for wanting to go back home.

Is there much in the “hasn’t turned up for training” story? Or is it just that youth players aren’t even due back so it’s nothing?

Bad form at 16 not showing up. Not got great people around him by sounds of it so will probably only end one way. Shame
as reckon Neils will go on loan for the year so he could have been 2nd in line behind Digne

Not too sure about that story.

Took my lad to work this morning , there's a lad in the Everton training gear and a kit bag walking by The Fiveways.
I said looks like one of the youth players , he replied thats Thierry Small.
He knows far more than I do about the younger players.
That was around 8.10 am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back