• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Threat of villa

Think these have a good chance of finishing 6th. Let’s not forget they were in a very similar position to us last season, both had good players yet crap managers at the helm. Villa got rid nice and early and went and got a top manager. We took the p and look at the two outlooks for both sets of fans now. We were lucky to survive

Think these have a good chance of finishing 6th. Let’s not forget they were in a very similar position to us last season, both had good players yet crap managers at the helm. Villa got rid nice and early and went and got a top manager. We took the p and look at the two outlooks for both sets of fans now. We were lucky to survive
Thinking more between 8th and 10th to be honest, think Chelsea and Spurs will have better seasons

Emery was a great move and a very bold one.

They deserve what they are getting for having the balls to go after him.

Thinking more between 8th and 10th to be honest, think Chelsea and Spurs will have better seasons
I agree Chelsea will do better next season, I expect them to be challenging for top 4. Spurs should improve but if they lose Kane and get off to a poor start things could go sour very quickly and Levy may look to replace Ange. I think Toon over achieved last year and will drop a few places. I think 7th thru 10th will be a fight between Toon, Brighton, Spurs and Villa.

I agree Chelsea will do better next season, I expect them to be challenging for top 4. Spurs should improve but if they lose Kane and get off to a poor start things could go sour very quickly and Levy may look to replace Ange. I think Toon over achieved last year and will drop a few places. I think 7th thru 10th will be a fight between Toon, Brighton, Spurs and Villa.
Yep agree with that, as long as Wolves get relegated 😆

Yep agree with that, as long as Wolves get relegated 😆
Relegation this season is going to be one of the most interesting and exciting relegation battles in years. The 3 promoted teams last year surviving in the PL makes the bottom half of the table very competitive. There will be lots of points taken from each other. It is hard to see a bottom 3 or 4 separating out from the pack, I think there will be about 8 teams fighting relegation right up to May next year and without doubt, Wolves will be one of them

Two places are pretty much already confirmed - Luton and Sheffield United.

The third place might be interesting but it definitely won't be as exciting, (excruciating) as even last year's, never mind many years.

Relegation this season is going to be one of the most interesting and exciting relegation battles in years. The 3 promoted teams last year surviving in the PL makes the bottom half of the table very competitive. There will be lots of points taken from each other. It is hard to see a bottom 3 or 4 separating out from the pack, I think there will be about 8 teams fighting relegation right up to May next year and without doubt, Wolves will be one of them
And yet they took 4pts off us and 4 pts from you. They will struggle but so will a lot of other teams who can't score goals.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back