• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Threat of villa

My first proper memories of Everton is when we beat you 6.2 at Villa park back in the 89/90 season . He’s a good pro is young. Got a lot of stick when he left us for United , but got a good reception first game back at Villa in an Everton shirt .
All right. I suppose.

My first proper memories of Everton is when we beat you 6.2 at Villa park back in the 89/90 season . He’s a good pro is young. Got a lot of stick when he left us for United , but got a good reception first game back at Villa in an Everton shirt .
Did Young score in that one?

That was a rough one for us. David Platt.

Think it was a televised Sunday game. Seem to remember Nigel Kennedy (violinist/Villa fan) being interviewed in the build up.

if moshiri had installed the back room staff these lot have we would have been a top four challengers for the best part of a decade.
These guys have been relegated and struggled in the championship, promoted and now pushing the top four, and favourites for the euro West Ham trophy.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back