Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty good against Newcastle with one excellent save to keep the clean sheet. Probably could have looked better on the Vargas goal against QPR but it's going in either way. I've blocked that Ukrainian trip from my memory.

He's getting a bit better, but so has our backline.

To say that he's single handedly ruined our season is, well, wow, just wow. Even Eric couldn't come up with something like that!

When we practice together Howard doesn't come for the crosses, so our attackers get used to thinking they're effective. Same for corners.

Howard is therefore responsible for all our attacking woes.

QED.

Been fine of late. Still don't want him number 1 next year just cos he's been so likely to drop into 6 months of bad form over the last few years, but he's been fine over the last month or so, if that was a new keeper you'd be perfectly happy with him.

He's getting a bit better, but so has our backline.

To say that he's single handedly ruined our season is, well, wow, just wow. Even Eric couldn't come up with something like that!
All true. And only 7 months too late. I'd still be fine if we sold him this summer for a couple mil. We're going to need a new keeper very soon regardless so might as well get something for him.

he's cost us about 15 points this season. he's definitely been the main contributor to why we are where we are. some players have been abysmal, but they haven't dropped us as much points as he has (no pun intended) i'm not the only one who thinks this.

he's cost us about 15 points this season. he's definitely been the main contributor to why we are where we are. some players have been abysmal, but they haven't dropped us as much points as he has (no pun intended) i'm not the only one who thinks this.

If that were true just speculating mind, we would be sitting on 53 points!!!!!!

You just pull that number out of your arse? You're saying that 5 losses would have been wins. Not draws mind you, but losses. Absolutely loony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back