Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ironic seeing you give zero support to Martinez so pipe down lar.
Dont see what one has to do with the other

Everton is bigger than 1 individual mate

i have been critical of martinez but always respectful. Tim has been here 8 years and not just criticized but downright abused

i have been critical of martinez but always respectful. Tim has been here 8 years and not just criticized but downright abused
this is my gripe too. I'm all for fair criticism and up until the last month or so Tim has been crap this season so fair enough. However now even in his good games people find things to complain about and pin the whole season on him which is absurd because when a teams been as poor as we have been this year it's a squad wide thing. Howard's not the only one whose been in bad form this season but his position as a GK makes him an easy target.

this is my gripe too. I'm all for fair criticism and up until the last month or so Tim has been crap this season so fair enough. However now even in his good games people find things to complain about and pin the whole season on him which is absurd because when a teams been as poor as we have been this year it's a squad wide thing. Howard's not the only one whose been in bad form this season but his position as a GK makes him an easy target.

Poppycock, his crap performances make him an easy target.

If you go to the Barry, kone and Alcaraz thread you will see the same kind of theme.
rightfully so, although I'm not sure how Kone's ruined the season either considering he's barely played. mainly mate I just take issue with people blaming 1-2 players when the whole team has been gash for the most part

What a load of crap, you call Martinez a clown ffs.

like the cross that leicester put in vs us that ended in a goal?

It's all very well people saying "our crosses weren't threatening" - it's because most premier league keepers can come and clear the danger by being brave and claiming the ball. most the crosses teams put in against us shouldn't be labelled as threatening either and they weren't when robles was in goal. people were saying the same "he didn't play well, he had nothing to do" which is correct. But howard seems to make it an issue by staying stranded to his line. people just don't seem to see it that way, but it's true. naismith nearly scored an own goal today with the only cross swansea put into that 6 yard line because howard just stood there.
I wasn't talking about Howard, was just making a comment that I didn't think we tested Fabianski.

Came back from the world cup,

Plays terribly
Book comes out with lies inside
Plays terribly
Quoted all over the press
Plays terribly
Issues rallying call
Plays terribly
Says he wont evaluate performance
Plays terribly
In the press again
Puts in 2 average performances

Just his general atritude, stupid beard and his performances have made me close to detesting him.

I was looking at him yesterday screaming at the ref and thinking what a freak.

Sorry to say about an everton player.

Think hes come back far too big for his boots to be honest, seems to have a chip on his shoulder with the friedel comments as well.

Last two games if that was a young keeper say robles we'd be happy with his progress but for howard damage done already for me + id be happy to see the back of him.

Really liked him till this season even though he was never top quality.

Timmy the clown.

Snapshot_-_175.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back