Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, I shouldn't have dragged the whole Hillsboro/boston thing up. My bad as they'd say here.
I just got sick of his constant bashing. Maybe I do need to lighten up but for the most part, I don't think he's joking.

Sorry @Woolly Blue

Tim has been fine last couple of games. But not exactly been test a great deal bar a couple of decent saves.

This season has seen some of the worst goalkeeping seen since Paul Gerrard and for that reason I feel we need a new keeper.

We will never win a trophy with Tim Howard. (And other reasons).

Having said all that, I fully expect Howard to start as our keeper next season.

Right, I shouldn't have dragged the whole Hillsboro/boston thing up. My bad as they'd say here.
I just got sick of his constant bashing. Maybe I do need to lighten up but for the most part, I don't think he's joking.

He's got constant bashing because he's deserved it mate.

You mention Barkley, I'm pretty sure he's had a whole load of stick for this season in the Barkley thread. And again, rightly so.

As has just about every player. Even our top scorer.

Howard has taken the brunt I agree, but take a look at the Worst Player thread. Howard is winning by quite a way. Of course he's going to get the most stick.

Sorry @Woolly Blue

Tim has been fine last couple of games. But not exactly been test a great deal bar a couple of decent saves.

This season has seen some of the worst goalkeeping seen since Paul Gerrard and for that reason I feel we need a new keeper.

We will never win a trophy with Tim Howard. (And other reasons).

Having said all that, I fully expect Howard to start as our keeper next season.

I agree mate that Krasnodar goal was a joke, i mean imagine actually moving out the...........oh wait

I agree mate that Krasnodar goal was a joke, i mean imagine actually moving out the...........oh wait

And then the replay of the same incident in the Derby but luckily with a different out, yet people can't figure out why Howards the clear number 1 choice..

None so blind as those that refuse to see is there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back