Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm far from convinced. But how can we be when he never gets a chance?!

Can only see a new keeper displacing Howard. Sadly.
I think that he showed enough in his 10 or so games that he deserves a chance. He commanded his area better in that Palace game better than Howard has ever done and is still only 24 so has plenty of time to improve.

Sadly I think you're right about only a new keeper displacing Howard. For whatever reason I don't think Martinez is keen on Joel.

I think that he showed enough in his 10 or so games that he deserves a chance. He commanded his area better in that Palace game better than Howard has ever done and is still only 24 so has plenty of time to improve.

Sadly I think you're right about only a new keeper displacing Howard. For whatever reason I don't think Martinez is keen on Joel.

Oh god yeah. There was no way on this earth that Howard should have come straight back in.

Doubt I'll ever understand it.

im merely pointing out the worst keeping this season
Lol you on fkin drugs. So that was worse than the bearded tit letting a floating cross which a 10 year old simply catches go through his hands onto the head of dj cambell. Or his pathetic excuse of Goalkeeping against Leicester were he was on a one man mission to lose us the game or several other occasions this season

For the Howard supporters
First choice eleven might be something like ?

Howard
Coleman Jagielka Stones Baines
Mirallas McCarthy, Barry ( I know, I know ) Barkley, A winger ( Lennon ? )
Lukaku​

Now, I know it's as much about the squad as the first eleven, but, putting that to one side, where are the obvious weaknesses ?
Howard stands out for me, and I'm by no means convinced Robles is the answer.

Taking out for dinner.
Teaching teenagers how to drive.
Cooking a nice roast.

Dunno mate.

What do you expect from Everton and our limited budget then?

Good enough for a championship chasing team? No he's not.

Good enough for a team to challenge the top 4 places? Or a cup run? Yes he is and has proven to be time and again.

So seeing as our funds our low and our priorities a many and varied he's staying for the foreseeable.

hahaha thats genuinely hilarious, ive already replied to you before about this

haha you've clearly forgotten him absolutely flapping at the ball twice in the first 10 mins including dropping a simple ball inside his 6 yard box

http://www.evertonfc.com/evertontv/...ce-0-1-everton-20-minute-highlights?logged=in

Lol you on fkin drugs. So that was worse than the bearded tit letting a floating cross which a 10 year old simply catches go through his hands onto the head of dj cambell. Or his pathetic excuse of Goalkeeping against Leicester were he was on a one man mission to lose us the game or several other occasions this season

yes actually moving out the way of the ball is obviously worse than all of the above, it was quite literally 6yr old stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back