Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just ridiculous.

Howard did nothing wrong on Saturday while every other player bar Osman made repeative mistakes for long periods of the game, and seeing as Osman only played for 20 odd minutes the only player worthy of MOTM is clearly Howard who was blameless for the result and awful performance.

Sorry for the wind up , but I was debating with Doug no one was MOTM on Sat!
I still worry with him commanding his box though, I still maintain he did not look 100 percent fit judging by his kicking.

First goal Dougie? Should he have claimed it - if he was fit like - instead of being rooted to his line and then watching the header go past him?
Third goal, he's made it as far as the edge of the six yard box by the time Cleverly hits it. If he'd have closed down the angle it would have made a more difficult job for Cleverly. Just IMHO.

Because the eye test is how everything is judged on the field.

If you would like to bring something substantial to your argument other than your eyes I would like to see it in text.
So far during this ENTIRE thread and all the other subsequent threads concerning Howard you haven't really made one legitimate argument.

Perhaps your glaucoma is acting up and you have been smoking a little more than usual :) or secretly you are in fact Joel Robels. Either is possible.

Trolling now?
I've made plenty of legitimate arguments on Howard. Unfortunately you being American has severely clouded your judgement and I am willing to be the bigger man and accept your apology whenever you're ready.

First goal Dougie? Should he have claimed it - if he was fit like - instead of being rooted to his line and then watching the header go past him?
Third goal, he's made it as far as the edge of the six yard box by the time Cleverly hits it. If he'd have closed down the angle it would have made a more difficult job for Cleverly. Just IMHO.

i think he's terrible at crosses, but i'm not sure i can blame him for the first. it just took a deflection and went too quick. then again, maybe keepers who are good with crosses have better starting positions and could have come and claimed it. that would require too much analysis that i cba to do.

No Zand there's two defenders challenging one forward 10 yards out it should have been enough if he'd have come for the cross it would have made the chance simpler leaving an open goal.

As for the third he's cone out as expected and closed the angle but Cleverley has finished very well and left Howard no chance.

I'm glad you've not tried to apportion blame for the second goal to Howard though cause that's really grasping at straws.

No Zand there's two defenders challenging one forward 10 yards out it should have been enough if he'd have come for the cross it would have made the chance simpler leaving an open goal.

As for the third he's cone out as expected and closed the angle but Cleverley has finished very well and left Howard no chance.

I'm glad you've not tried to apportion blame for the second goal to Howard though cause that's really grasping at straws.

He did look a bell appealing for honestly God knows what though.

I've made plenty of legitimate arguments on Howard. Unfortunately you being American has severely clouded your judgement and I am willing to be the bigger man and accept your apology whenever you're ready.

Ahh there it is.

Xenophobia at it's core. Wondered how long it would take for your true colors to shine through.
I will await your apology as well my friend or should I allow you to denigrate me further?

Of course my arguments showed nothing about nationality.

Ahh there it is.

Xenophobia at it's core. Wondered how long it would take for your true colors to shine through.
I will await your apology as well my friend or should I allow you to denigrate me further?

Of course my arguments showed nothing about nationality.
I'm not xenophobic. I just think that all Americans are gun wielding mentalists and are crap at football.

Does anyone actually believe he's an average or better keeper compared to the rest of the league?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back