Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've listed each one of Howard's individual mistakes over the past 3 years more times than I care to remember on here before, I'm not doing it again. I'll just leave a couple of videos here though

Your scenarios which include goals from the past 3 years equate to a total of 5 points. You said 15 points a season which means 5 losses would be wins every season. It's a ridiculous statement. It's also ridiculous to put sole blame on any one player for most scenarios.

Your scenarios which include goals from the past 3 years equate to a total of 5 points. You said 15 points a season which means 5 losses would be wins every season. It's a ridiculous statement. It's also ridiculous to put sole blame on any one player for most scenarios.

Aside from all that, and really only need a yes or no answer, do you think we need a new keeper?

Some more bonus Timmy howlers here from the archives, for your viewing pleasure. Just in case anyone actually believe he's just "had a bad season" and is not actually just crap full stop

Last edited:
Look, I've said Tim has had a [Poor language removed] season and should be moved on this summer, but people saying things like we'd be 4th or that he's cost 15 points are just ridiculous. How he was blamed for Villa is also ridiculous.

Of course, because those are the only mistakes Super Timmy USMNMNMNMNMNT has made over the past 3 years. I really can't be bothered finding Youtube highights for all of them, there's simply too many

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back