Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had an appalling first half of the season that year. He only remembered he was a goalkeeper again after unjustly coming in for Mucha after he'd been injured.
tons of people have poor starts. Jags had a poor start this year. Just pointing out he hasnt always been crap

No, that has nothing to do with me specifically looking for errors. I can't remember any games where he's saved us, I honestly can't
Because you're too busy looking for errors and it's the errors of a keeper that will always be highlighted. The times he has been boss.... well its the goals and action at the other end that will/was highlighted.

Because you're too busy looking for errors and it's the errors of a keeper that will always be highlighted. The times he has been boss.... well its the goals and action at the other end that will/was highlighted.
same happened with distin. people just remember the most recent seasons and the back pass vs the RS

I think there is a standard fans expect from a Premiership quality goalkeepers.
However, some are more blighted by inconsistency than others.

It is fair comment that some goals this season have been savable and on other days, would not have gone in.

All goalies make mistakes but surely a Goalies job is to win you more points than he costs you
Sadly in 9 yrs Howard hasn't had one season when he's acheived this
Put it this way if utd had Howard in goal instead of de gea they would miles away from the top 4

We are considered a top 7 side challenging most seasons for a European place, would Howard have lasted 9years at any of our rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back