Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoa pipe down with your insults,,,,

dont-like-it-up-em-H-design.jpg

De Gea and Howard are both carbon based lifeforms, that's where the similarities end. Got a lot of respect for @carolinablue232 for the direction he's steering this thread, though.
It was never meant as a comparison of quality in any way. De Gea is on another level (top 3 in the world for me) and I don't think anyone can argue that. It was meant as a comparison of how good some of the saves made last season were. The only point I was trying to get accross is that if you considered all but a few of Tim's saves from last season "ordinary" that you would expect most keepers to make, you would have to say the same about De Gea. I very much disagree with that as they both made outstanding saves last season that most others would not.

Haha, beaten at his near post by Aguero and a crap header by Dzeko.

Punching the ball into his own net against Chelsea was actually one of the worst things I've ever seen though. If Robles had done it Dougie and Joey would never forget it.
What I am the one who would have liked to have seen Robles have a run in the team after keeping clean sheets, I have been having banter with Doug mostly disagreeing over TH - I am not getting into the stats over many seasons, as imo we need to test Robles out or sign another keeper!

T-Dog is a modern day Rocky Balboa, he keeps getting back up and proving people wrong.

I'm expecting last home game of the season against Spurs for him to say a few words and both sets of supporters to shout " Lets go T-Dog " and applause rapturous for his sensational performances this season.

No one better at making saves that don't require you to move your feet.

Shame he's comically bad at everything else.

T-Dog is a modern day Rocky Balboa, he keeps getting back up and proving people wrong.

I'm expecting last home game of the season against Spurs for him to say a few words and both sets of supporters to shout " Lets go T-Dog " and applause rapturous for his sensational performances this season.

"To hell with the haters"

You mean the paying public that watch you make a tit of yourself every other weekend?

"This is once partisan crowd is now cheering for Howard."

Which performances were those exactly? I know you are just kidding!lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back