Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
my favourite is when he throws his hands up in the air shouting for offside even though he has like 2 players standing right next to him

As the ball is flying past him from a free header from a cross that came within a yard of him except he didn't go for it he just started his slow backwards fall into the net instead.

It's been a real kick in the balls seeing 2 really influential players on Distin and Howard having absolute nightmares this season. We knew it was inevitable at some point with Distin ( though I thought he would still be good for this season ) but I didn't envisage Howards form deteriorating so much this season. They were both quality overall last season with just a couple of mistakes. 2 have 2 of your seasoned pros basically not have any positive input is always going to affect us. Add that to Jags, Barry, Baines, Coleman, McGeady, Kone, Naismith, Lukaku being absolutely mince at certain times if the season and injury issues to the likes of Pienaar, Mirallas, Osman and McCarthy and it becomes clear why we have been as garbage as we have for 99.9% of the season.

Incrediable isn't it, I thought keepers like Schmeichel, Neuer or DeGee never made any mistakes or let in any goals until I looked at YouTube.

It really does seem that there are no superhuman goalkeepers out there after all.

I'm afraid those goalkeepers also make some saves as well sometimes Doug, mate. Shock horror indeed

Campbell.jpg
tim-howard-horror-show.jpg

View attachment 8938

Look at him appealing for a foul in that first picture there, the Campbell goal. I cringe for him, the bad whopper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back