Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously do hope he is. Not convinced by him at all from what i've seen of him so far. He didn't however deserve to be dropped when Howard was fit again, but Robles just makes me nervous. Some people are going to say Howard makes people nervous and i can understand the thinking there; Howard is a top keeper who is just having an inconsistent season.

Im confident Howard will prove his critics wrong next season.
Top keepers don't regularly throw the ball into their own net.

They avoid star jumping.

Oh mate

article-1365438-000A086B00000258-69_634x481.jpg

He probably will start tim next year but that article hardly says that Robles won't play. All the quote says is he won't bring someone in. If Robles is as great as everyone in this thread suggests why would we sign a new keeper?
This is an interesting thought. People do say Robles is great, but I can easily think of two laughers he's given up in his limited appearances. I'm all for not switching a keeper out after a run of clean sheets, but he didn't have much at all to do in those games. We have no idea how he'd stand up when challenged, and it seems Martinez doesn't think he'd do all that well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back