Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fact in terms of points lost we've just been looking at the numerous direct errors made by Timmy. If you take into account the destabilsing/demoralising effect this phenomenal "goalkeeping" has had on team mates (he's retired Distin etc) Eric's estimate of 33 points is low.
I think you've lost the plot mate.

Did he ever or others like @Eric Djemba-Djemba @sageyefc or others ever have it in this thread?

They've just been running round scream "he's crap" "Howards fault for ..." "We need to buy..."

They've come across like 12 year old girls at a sleepover talking about who's the best looking one in One Direction.

Either that or we watch actual real life football matches and can judge when a player is truly abysmal

Robles complained about not being allowed to practice defending corners and has been banished.
Thats not what i asked you. Why would we spend 6m on a keeper when we are strapped for cash and have priorities elsewhere, when we have Robles in the squad ? Makes no sense...

So then if my understanding of you wanting Marshall is right, it would be for him to replace Howard as our No 1. So what is Robles' role at Everton.... to continue being understudy to a better keeper ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back