Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
a keeper will never be lobbed by deflections so many times than howard.

another game where he's had no saves to make and conceded goals. people can blame it all on luck which is true, but why's he always so far off his line for shots from distance? how many more times do i need to point it out? how can he be lobbed from 5 yards? positioning looked terrible for the second as well but i wasn't sticking around for the replay.

no way would robles have conceded that first imo. his height would have legislated for the lob on it's own.

another game where he's had no saves to make and conceded goals. people can blame it all on luck which is true, but why's he always so far off his line for shots from distance? how many more times do i need to point it out? how can he be lobbed from 5 yards? positioning looked terrible for the second as well but i wasn't sticking around for the replay.

no way would robles have conceded that first imo. his height would have legislated for the lob on it's own.
He is not good enough to be our number 1 but the manager loves him

Cant even be arsed with it anymore, we're stuck with him.
Im immune to bleach these days must find something new to numb the pain

I hear that heroin thing is quite a laugh

Wasn't his fault for the goals today. Why though does he put his hand up in appeal after EVERY goal?

Well the second looked handball to me? I dunno, maybe im wrong as i didnt hear anyone else around me call it but i think by the time the ball had gone in everyone had lost interest anyway today

Well the second looked handball to me? I dunno, maybe im wrong as i didnt hear anyone else around me call it but i think by the time the ball had gone in everyone had lost interest anyway today
I thought he was appealing for a foull on stones as before the main shot before the deflection the guy just pulls stones arm so he is off balance to block the shot that led to a deflection!
TH was not at fault which the goals today , but our defence can't trust him they look to full back out on the wing , and he is daydreaming on his line, his positional sense is non existent imo!

Last edited:

I'm with you - whenever I see the replays of goals we concede (or nearly concede) from behind you see how much of a gap he leaves for the shot to go. We get away with it more often than we concede too because of poor finishing.

If Howard is fully at fault for the goal at United when he didn't put it out (which he isn't), how come Stones isn't getting blamed 100% for Defoe's goal today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back