Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
As rubbish as Howard is I feel a bit bad that people peddle the assumption that he'll automatically just be up for a move to the MLS at some point. How long has he lived in England now? He probably calls this home. The U.S. is huge as well, we can't just flog him to Seattle or somewhere and expect him to be made up with it because 'he's gone back home'.

I hope we can move him on but sadly I think we'll be stuck with him and if we did by some divine fortune manage to sell him it would probably be to a championship side rather than MLS. Of course best of all worlds is Martinez grows a pair and makes Robles number 1 and we've got a good experienced backup in Howard.

As rubbish as Howard is I feel a bit bad that people peddle the assumption that he'll automatically just be up for a move to the MLS at some point. How long has he lived in England now? He probably calls this home. The U.S. is huge as well, we can't just flog him to Seattle or somewhere and expect him to be made up with it because 'he's gone back home'.

I hope we can move him on but sadly I think we'll be stuck with him and if we did by some divine fortune manage to sell him it would probably be to a championship side rather than MLS. Of course best of all worlds is Martinez grows a pair and makes Robles number 1 and we've got a good experienced backup in Howard.
I believe his ex and the Kids live over in the states now, and he goes back whenever he gets the opportunity

From the telegraph - GK's in PL in order of performance this season:

20 - Tim Howard (Everton)

Sadly, like most things about the World Cup in Brazil, Tim Howard's heroics - and the phone call from President Obama - seem like almost a lifetime ago. His record-breaking 15 saves against Belgium in Salvador elevated the superbly-bearded Howard to cult status, but that form hasn't translated into the Premier League. Howard has the worst saves-to-shots percentage (59%) of any of the top-flight's regular goalkeepers, and has made four errors leading directly to goals this season. At 36, he isn't yet past his sell-by date, but Everton's No.1 needs to bounce back in 2015/16.

From the telegraph - GK's in PL in order of performance this season:

20 - Tim Howard (Everton)

Sadly, like most things about the World Cup in Brazil, Tim Howard's heroics - and the phone call from President Obama - seem like almost a lifetime ago. His record-breaking 15 saves against Belgium in Salvador elevated the superbly-bearded Howard to cult status, but that form hasn't translated into the Premier League. Howard has the worst saves-to-shots percentage (59%) of any of the top-flight's regular goalkeepers, and has made four errors leading directly to goals this season. At 36, he isn't yet past his sell-by date, but Everton's No.1 needs to bounce back in 2015/16.
I wonder what position he came for diving before the ball is kicked at goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back