Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
timlolawd.webp

This picture sums up his entire season.

Martinez seemingly not wanting a keeper is just baffling to me, especially when the likes of Marshall/Nyland are available rather cheap and we were strongly rumoured to be interested.

I hope he's just being respectful to Howard and is actually looking to replace him.

Martinez seemingly not wanting a keeper is just baffling to me, especially when the likes of Marshall/Nyland are available rather cheap and we were strongly rumoured to be interested.

I hope he's just being respectful to Howard and is actually looking to replace him.
RM needs to get him in tell him he is signing a younger keeper from Burnley, and oh by the way Robles will compete for the no 1 jersey shirt TH you are no 3 by the way Tim MLS have enquired about your availability!
Thats how ruthless RM is having to have to be with Barry also - get rid of the Dads army expensive part of our squad andd a taxi for Kone too the wage bill would drop immediately, and rid our team of over the hill players Tim being the most past it!
Hibbo demoted as a coach on less pay, just basic common sense!
Lets see Ledson Green, Browning Galloway Robles, and Besic etc lets look a faster fitter team!

View attachment 9960

This picture sums up his entire season.
I have thought for a few years he just isn't brave enough to be a top keeper

The gerrrad free kick this year
Though is not easy to tell 100% it looks like to me his eyes move to the post before he even touched the ball

How often does he end up in his net instead of diving infront of his posts

Will be a happy day on here when he leaves/retires

I still think he has a lot to offer thé club but we badly need competition for him because he must know that even on his worst day he's à 100 times better then Robbles and stands no chance of getting dropped.

He has nothing to offer the first team in a playing capacity anymore.

He's literally only going to get worse as well. Bad times.

How does one make a save with the eyes closed?

I have thought for a few years he just isn't brave enough to be a top keeper

The gerrrad free kick this year
Though is not easy to tell 100% it looks like to me his eyes move to the post before he even touched the ball

How often does he end up in his net instead of diving infront of his posts

Will be a happy day on here when he leaves/retires

terminate his contract now

The only thing Howard offers is opposition goals and was Howard really 100 times better than Robles when he was gifting Leicester, Palace and a load of other teams goals?

He has nothing to offer the first team in a playing capacity anymore.

He's literally only going to get worse as well. Bad times.

Spot on. He's awful

The only thing Howard offers is opposition goals and was Howard really 100 times better than Robles when he was gifting Leicester, Palace and a load of other teams goals?
And on Howards worst day he's still a much better option then Robbles who is quite possibly one of the worst ever keepers ive ever seen on a proffesional level. His mere pressense on thé pitch is like playing with ten men. Maybe its time to let them both go and get two new keepers in but if only one leaves then i know thé one id pick.

thing is with robles too, he's nearly 11-12 years younger than Howard.

I'd rather Robles make the odd mistake but improve from it (which he showed when he was given game tame, he improved every game)

And eventually build up into a really good goalkeeper that could save us a lot of money, keeping howard as a back up just incase, than Howard being allowed to continously make mistakes but never improving from it. It doesn't make any sense to as why he's untouchable.

And on Howards worst day he's still a much better option then Robbles who is quite possibly one of the worst ever keepers ive ever seen on a proffesional level. His mere pressense on thé pitch is like playing with ten men. Maybe its time to let them both go and get two new keepers in but if only one leaves then i know thé one id pick.
Aside form the clean sheets he kept when called upon this season.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back