Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.

And on Howards worst day he's still a much better option then Robbles who is quite possibly one of the worst ever keepers ive ever seen on a proffesional level. His mere pressense on thé pitch is like playing with ten men. Maybe its time to let them both go and get two new keepers in but if only one leaves then i know thé one id pick.
I think you need Specsavers, do you shut your eyes like TH ??

I think you need Specsavers, do you shut your eyes like TH ??
Have you watched Robbles play in the under 21s or do you base your entire opinion on him with the few games he played this season when he was "okish"? Frankly i think the manger knows better then you or i do so if Howard is still getting a game despite being this bad then how [Poor language removed] must Robbles be?! Or do you think nasty old Roberto is playing favorites?

Have you watched Robbles play in the under 21s or do you base your entire opinion on him with the few games he played this season when he was "okish"? Frankly i think the manger knows better then you or i do so if Howard is still getting a game despite being this bad then how [Poor language removed] must Robbles be?! Or do you think nasty old Roberto is playing favorites?
If Martinez got everything right then the utter clown wouldn't have us 11th in the table.

It may help ,if you could spell our new number one keeper it's Joel Robles,, and refrain from the edited bad language - I think any Keeper who keeps three consecutive clean sheets should not have been dropped for an old past it Keeper in TH!

Even when ive seen Robbles play with thé under 21's he still looks nervous and sometimes lost. I honestly dont know how a player can get to thé level Robbles has mannaged if they are that much a deer in highlights. Surely to god even our joke of a board can see how badly we need a new keeper!

How often have you seen him for the u21's mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back