Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
The two games TH came back he was a complete disaster Chelksi away, and Leicester at home 4 points dropped all down to him, should have been dropped pathetic performances, imo!

nothing to do with a double deflected goal and Rom missing 3 sitters?

nope all Howards fault, that Robles was boss coming out and claiming everything, especially in that palace game. He definitely didn't make two howlers in the first 10 mins and get bailed out by the centre halves, he also had a stormer v west brom saving all those shots on target (0)

I agree with you over the Leicester game but Chelsea away he made three or four really good saves and kept us in the game. Not his fault Barry got sent off and Chelsea scored a horridly jammy deflected goal like that.
At Chelsea he saved a few shots that were right at him and then let one in at his near post in the last minute.

nothing to do with a double deflected goal and Rom missing 3 sitters?

nope all Howards fault, that Robles was boss coming out and claiming everything, especially in that palace game. He definitely didn't make two howlers in the first 10 mins and get bailed out by the centre halves, he also had a stormer v west brom saving all those shots on target (0)
Talk me through TH performance v Leicester then the bOttom team in the division?

If you don't let goals in, you don't lose games.

Lukaku might be responsible for not winning a game, but Howard is responsible for losing one.
Oh right, so your target next season is 38 points after 38 0-0 draws? Or are we going to push thé boat out and maybe nick à few 1-0's every now and then when our other useless players bother to do their job?! "Oh we havent had a shot all game, dam you Tim Howard"!

Oh right, so your target next season is 38 points after 38 0-0 draws? Or are we going to push thé boat out and maybe nick à few 1-0's every now and then when our other useless players bother to do their job?! "Oh we havent had a shot all game, dam you Tim Howard"!

lol

No.

You Said: "you dont dont let goals in, you dont lose games" so if our useless strikeforce cant do their job then the best we can do is draw. Its a collective resposibilty. dont get why thats so difficult to see tbh? :confused:

You're just so angry about defending one player instead of supporting the club, I don't know how to respond. Lukaku is better up front than Howard is in goal, it's quite measurable too.

Every game starts at 0-0. Be nice to finish more games like that than lose because of another howler from Howard. That's the difference too, they're massive howlers, Lukaku isn't missing from 2 yards out every game, he's missing chances, but not howlers.

You're just so angry about defending one player instead of supporting the club, I don't know how to respond. Lukaku is better up front than Howard is in goal, it's quite measurable too.

Every game starts at 0-0. Be nice to finish more games like that than lose because of another howler from Howard. That's the difference too, they're massive howlers, Lukaku isn't missing from 2 yards out every game, he's missing chances, but not howlers.
Im not angry at all i just dont understand this venom being spouted against him? You want him gone, fair enough your entitled to your point of view but i just dont agree that Robles is any better.

Im not angry at all i just dont understand this venom being spouted against him? You want him gone, fair enough your entitled to your point of view but i just dont agree that Robles is any better.

I don't either, I think we need a brand new keeper, there's hundreds out there you know.

why do you have an 'accent' over your vowels mate ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back