Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't either, I think we need a brand new keeper, there's hundreds out there you know.
I agree with this completly. I dont for one second want Tim Howard to stay our number one goalkeepr ffs but at this time i bealieve he is our best option until we get someone else in. All im saying is that some on here have made the guy out to be the worst player at the club and its not true at all Imo.

I agree with this completly. I dont for one second want Tim Howard to stay our number one goalkeepr ffs but at this time i bealieve he is our best option until we get someone else in. All im saying is that some on here have made the guy out to be the worst player at the club and its not true at all Imo.

He was the worst goalkeeper in the league last year.

Im not angry at all i just dont understand this venom being spouted against him? You want him gone, fair enough your entitled to your point of view but i just dont agree that Robles is any better.

Don't worry pal you don't sound angry.

You've accepted Howard's got his limits but you've clearly and correctley pointed out his understudy is useless and isnt our future goalkeeper. However some people think Everton have a limitless pot of gold to go out and buy the worlds best players and when we dont they like to take pot shots at the ones we've got left with, it's about acceptance really and Howards is and has been our best option for the last 8 years.

All you have to do to see this is look across the park and look at the £10m they paid for a worse keeper to realise this.

If people want a improvement on Howard this window they'll need to forget about getting a defender this transfer window and a winger.

Don't worry pal you don't sound angry.

You've accepted Howard's got his limits but you've clearly and correctley pointed out his understudy is useless and isnt our future goalkeeper. However some people think Everton have a limitless pot of gold to go out and buy the worlds best players and when we dont they like to take pot shots at the ones we've got left with, it's about acceptance really and Howards is and has been our best option for the last 8 years.

All you have to do to see this is look across the park and look at the £10m they paid for a worse keeper to realise this.

If people want a improvement on Howard this window they'll need to forget about getting a defender this transfer window and a winger.

I know the reality of it too Dougie, can still wish for more though.

Ok mate, disagree completly like but thats your point of view. You clearly hate the guy to the point were logic isnt going to stop you.

No, it's not about hate, he statistically had the worst shots saved to goals let in ratio in the Premier League last year, something like ~65-70% of shots on target went in the back of the net.

save your breath longy mate... there's none so blind as them who will not see

I've said heaps of times in this thread that Howard's been good for us over the years and is a player of the same level as our club currently is. There's not hate here, I guess it's just another American getting all patriotic or something.

I've said heaps of times in this thread that Howard's been good for us over the years and is a player of the same level as our club currently is. There's not hate here, I guess it's just another American getting all patriotic or something.
be careful you don't get shot pal xx

No, it's not about hate, he statistically had the worst shots saved to goals let in ratio in the Premier League last year, something like ~65-70% of shots on target went in the back of the net.
So were judging players just based on last season then? Nothing before this last season matters? Its not possible that they could improve after a good pre season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back