Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Open debate on a forum shocker!;) Look you cannot be serious, not many fans defend TH on this thread, so you keep,it up good old Tim!
Ok fair enough, the grammer jabs just bothered me a bit cos A) ive dyslexia and (B) this phone of mine is beyond rubbish and most basic errors are down to that. No biggie, just always hated looking like an idiot over spelling since i was a kid. Ill still be here defending our clearly superior goalkeepr Howard! USA USA!:p

Last edited:
Ok fair enough, the grammer jabs just bothered me a bit cos A) ive dyslexia and (B) this phone of mine is beyond rubbish and most basic errors are down to that. No biggie, just always hated looking like an idiot over spelling since i was a kid. Ill still be here defending our clearly superior goalkeepr Howard! USA USA!
if it's any consolation you'd still be coming across as an idiot if you're spelling was perfect mate x

if it's any consolation you'd still be coming across as an idiot if you're spelling was perfect mate x
Lol, if you like lad, least im not one of them fans who call a player for everything but once he puts four or five half decent games hes a world beater! Dont worry Howard Will prove you all wrong next season when he is still out number one!

Last edited:

Ok fair enough, the grammer jabs just bothered me a bit cos A) ive dyslexia and (B) this phone of mine is beyond rubbish and most basic errors are down to that. No biggie, just always hated looking like an idiot over spelling since i was a kid. Ill still be here defending our clearly superior goalkeepr Howard! USA USA!
I think Howard suffers from dyslexia with his hands!!!!.

Ok fair enough, the grammer jabs just bothered me a bit cos A) ive dyslexia and (B) this phone of mine is beyond rubbish and most basic errors are down to that. No biggie, just always hated looking like an idiot over spelling since i was a kid. Ill still be here defending our clearly superior goalkeepr Howard! USA USA!:p
No way was I having a dig at your spelling - I thought you deliberately were taking th mick calling him Robbles - where TH is just rubbish that's when you use a double B!
I make a mess on my I pad so what you spelt dyslexic well my sons has that problem brilliant Computer engineer though so no offence , but TH is not the keeper he was , and even then he was just a good shot stopper!:celebrate:

No way was I having a dig at your spelling - I thought you deliberately were taking th mick calling him Robbles - where TH is just rubbish that's when you use a double B!
I make a mess on my I pad so what you spelt dyslexic well my sons has that problem brilliant Computer engineer though so no offence , but TH is not the keeper he was , and even then he was just a good shot stopper!:celebrate:
No big deal mate, i just get ultra defensive about it cos i got the piss taken for years and i worry that my lad Will get the same.
I agree that Howard has been poor for a while now but i just dont see Robles (did i get it right this time?!) as any better. Id be more happy if we got a new number one and dropped both of them frankly. It just seems to me that most of Robles biggest fans only like him cos they hate Howard, rather then Robles being any good! ;)

No big deal mate, i just get ultra defensive about it cos i got the piss taken for years and i worry that my lad Will get the same.
I agree that Howard has been poor for a while now but i just dont see Robles (did i get it right this time?!) as any better. Id be more happy if we got a new number one and dropped both of them frankly. It just seems to me that most of Robles biggest fans only like him cos they hate Howard, rather then Robles being any good! ;)
No that's not true, Robles didn't inspire anyone with confidence in his early games for the Blues, but the more he played
the more confident he got and he looked like he might become a very good goalkeeper, he wasn't given the chance to
continue with his new found skill, through Martinez replacing him with Howard, so it looks like Robles is back to
square one.

No that's not true, Robles didn't inspire anyone with confidence in his early games for the Blues, but the more he played
the more confident he got and he looked like he might become a very good goalkeeper, he wasn't given the chance to
continue with his new found skill, through Martinez replacing him with Howard, so it looks like Robles is back to
square one.
Oh come on mate, he was improving yes, but its not like he could of got any worse was it! people are always ready to rip into Howard and its not thé first time someone played a few good games while Howard was out, rember Jan Mucha? Well Howard came back a better player then and i see no reason why with a good Pre-season he cant do it again.

Oh come on mate, he was improving yes, but its not like he could of got any worse was it! people are always ready to rip into Howard and its not thé first time someone played a few good games while Howard was out, rember Jan Mucha? Well Howard came back a better player then and i see no reason why with a good Pre-season he cant do it again.
The two games TH came back he was a complete disaster Chelksi away, and Leicester at home 4 points dropped all down to him, should have been dropped pathetic performances, imo!

The two games TH came back he was a complete disaster Chelksi away, and Leicester at home 4 points dropped all down to him, should have been dropped pathetic performances, imo!
I agree with you over the Leicester game but Chelsea away he made three or four really good saves and kept us in the game. Not his fault Barry got sent off and Chelsea scored a horridly jammy deflected goal like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back