Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
And on Howards worst day he's still a much better option then Robbles who is quite possibly one of the worst ever keepers ive ever seen on a proffesional level. His mere pressense on thé pitch is like playing with ten men. Maybe its time to let them both go and get two new keepers in but if only one leaves then i know thé one id pick.

I lol quite a bit when you said Robles mere presence on the pitch is like playing with 10 men.

And on Howards worst day he's still a much better option then Robbles who is quite possibly one of the worst ever keepers ive ever seen on a proffesional level. His mere pressense on thé pitch is like playing with ten men. Maybe its time to let them both go and get two new keepers in but if only one leaves then i know thé one id pick.

Not sure I could disagree more.

Few months ago peeps were In meltdown when bobby threw him into the bench after Beards cleared his injury.
He was actually quite alright...but I agree...joels presence in pitch is poor. He looks like a keeper but is as shy as a protestant in baptist church.

Robles played well from West Ham at home in the cup onwards.

That's how Howard makes our defence feel.
If thé bast thing you can say about Robbles is that he's had a féw okish showings in a season when Howard had been horrendous then that says everything about Robbles. You think they both need shifting? Fine but surely to god you cant want joel as number one keeper on a full time basis!

If thé bast thing you can say about Robbles is that he's had a féw okish showings in a season when Howard had been horrendous then that says everything about Robbles. You think they both need shifting? Fine but surely to god you cant want joel as number one keeper on a full time basis!

It says Robles hasn't played enough to fully judge him.

And nah, would rather get a new keeper all together.

Not happening though.

It says Robles hasn't played enough to fully judge him.

And nah, would rather get a new keeper all together.

Not happening though.
Even when ive seen Robbles play with thé under 21's he still looks nervous and sometimes lost. I honestly dont know how a player can get to thé level Robbles has mannaged if they are that much a deer in highlights. Surely to god even our joke of a board can see how badly we need a new keeper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back