Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
About what the real goal or the imaginary goal Kurt?

On second viewing of the imaginary goal I thought he could have been off side but then Lukaku should have cleared it off the goal line!

Let's ask about the goal that never happened ha Kurt, talk to FRANK about it...

Frank.jpg

Why do you always have to take an argument to the personal level? Insinuating someone is on drugs is pretty low Doug.

I do agree a little with what Mental Martinez said, the defensive unit as a whole went to sleep.
The defence was poor , but I reiterate I played as centre half , and full back at a reasonable level till the age of 19 - belive me your keeper has to inspire confidence, and organise not rant like TH does, I noticed the young Robles how after three games the defence realised he could command his box - look I am not saying the young Robles is the answer to our keeper yet, but what a blunder to drop him - it's effected our defence no end particularly young John Stones who looked in the best form this season till TH unfairly returned.
RM has made a terrific blunder by leaving the inform Robles out or not signing a new keeper in January, Remember John Ruddy TH kept him out of the team , and DM let him move on!
This USA thing is a joke if we play him because of that TBH Brad Fridel would do a better job than TH at the moment, but Robels will find it so hard now coming back to a defence in disarray lacking in confidence, TH should never been allowed back in the team unless Robles good run clean sheets etc had stuttered it was a bad disgraceful act by RM!

Why do you always have to take an argument to the personal level? Insinuating someone is on drugs is pretty low Doug.

I'd have thought joking about it is better than questioning someone's mental state?

I mean did you see that goal go in from the shot that never happened?

It's not really a joke when you're the only one who finds it funny.

So what's you're opinion of the phantom shot? Should Howard have saved it? Was he in the wrong position? Could the wind have effected the flight of the ball?

If he'd have saved that shot would we still be in the competition?

So what's you're opinion of the phantom shot? Should Howard have saved it? Was he in the wrong position? Could the wind have effected the flight of the ball?

If he'd have saved that shot would we still be in the competition?

I didn't get to see the game as I was working, hence I haven't commented on it , or Howard's goalkeeping, since the game.

I'd have thought joking about it is better than questioning someone's mental state?

I mean did you see that goal go in from the shot that never happened?
This weekend Doug instead of that 2 hr video on goal keeping coaching go down to your local playing fields, and stand outside the six yard box look back and see how big the gap is in each top corner of the goal - you have defended TH for too long now some of your logic is so stupid it's beyond belief, you called Robles when we won 1 - 0 at Palace TH has let 15 in on return he should be dropped yet we know he won't be RM will pay the price! Maybe?

I didn't get to see the game as I was working, hence I haven't commented on it , or Howard's goalkeeping, since the game.

Yeah but it's an imaginary shot that never happened that @Kurt is blaming Howard for not saving so maybe close you eyes and imagine it Elong or just watch the highlights on the official site and then think of another shot that might have happened and then blame Howard.

Yeah but it's an imaginary shot that never happened that @Kurt is blaming Howard for not saving so maybe close you eyes and imagine it Elong or just watch the highlights on the official site and then think of another shot that might have happened and then blame Howard.

I don't think it matters, neither of you will ever agree, it's a bit bloody boring watching the pair of you go around in circles like. Even I can admit when Osman has a good game. Neither of you will budge when he has a shocker or does well.

Surely there's good points on both sides of the TH debate?

I don't think it matters, neither of you will ever agree, it's a bit bloody boring watching the pair of you go around in circles like. Even I can admit when Osman has a good game. Neither of you will budge when he has a shocker or does well.

Surely there's good points on both sides of the TH debate?

What's Osman got to do with this? We're talking about Howard not saving a shot from something that never happened here, talk about agenda driven nonsense.

How far down into the barrel does this sort of thing go? Kurt's mate "Tony" brought about a fictious scenario and Kurt's now blaming Howard for not saving it, that's pretty desperate isn't it?

Funny like..but desperate.

What's Osman got to do with this? We're talking about Howard not saving a shot from something that never happened here, talk about agenda driven nonsense.

How far down into the barrel does this sort of thing go? Kurt's mate "Tony" brought about a fictious scenario and Kurt's now blaming Howard for not saving it, that's pretty desperate isn't it?

Funny like..but desperate.

Osman was relating to disagreements about his ability that you and me have had in the past.

Going to watch the cricket, keep chuckling to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back