Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but it's an imaginary shot that never happened that @Kurt is blaming Howard for not saving so maybe close you eyes and imagine it Elong or just watch the highlights on the official site and then think of another shot that might have happened and then blame Howard.
You talking bubbles again son ? Tut tut....

I was right, you were wrong.... Suck it up lad.

Yeah you were right all along @Kurt, Howard should have saved that imaginary shot you and your pal "Tony" saw going in..if it wasn't for the brilliant goal scored from the same shot that you both also said..

Howard should never be expected to save that

It's easier to bow out now instead of digging yourself in deeper..

Yeah you were right all along @Kurt, Howard should have saved that imaginary shot you and your pal "Tony" saw going in..if it wasn't for the brilliant goal scored from the same shot that you both also said..

Nobody ever claimed he should have saved it Dougie boy.... You and I both know that.... Yet you quote and misquote still.... Pretty sad.

Don't dig a hole on the football pitch tomorrow Dougie just use your tape measure from outside the six yard box oh by the way
Doug you have ranted on about the first goal, how about the other Four particularly the crucial 2nd one in which TH made a dogs dinner of the floated cross Robles would have shouted MY Ball Alcaraz, and Coleman would have made way for Robles to catch it we would have held on in front with the defence playing with 100 percent confidence and if he had stayed in the team we would be pushing for a Europa place yet again bullcrap maybe but I may as well join your thinking of the indefensible great TH!
I hope you are right and his positioning does not cost us on Sunday, but any silverware has now gone - the season is over thanks to RM and Dithering Doug!

60a9d1adfc8c44bd041850742a7e217e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back