Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was he at fault?

possibly. when that ball get's headed back into the 6 yard box, every keeper worth their salt runs full pelt and punches/catched the ball clearing out 3 strikers in the process. he came half way, stopped, back tracked and was stick in no mans land on his arse again as the striker fires home.

i mean he again has had nothing to do all game and not kept a clean sheet. they must have crossed the ball about 20 times today and he didn't come for one of them. shocking distribution as well, no idea how he thinks lennon looks like crouch.

if martinez is willing to stick with him now that screams to me he's willing to stick with him for next season as well, in which case we'll be in the same predicament we are this season.

centre backs worked their socks off today, they're done two shifts because of that whally.

He came for one cross , and caught it after the equaliser his positioning today was so so bad off his line to save long shots by 9 yards, and like glue on his line hence we have to defend deep to protect him a total liability again a smash and grap win v a poor side!
The woodwork made more saves than T H he has to be dropped!

Look at Jagielka and Stones now with Howard behind them, now compare them to the way they were when it was Robles behind them. They have so much more faith in Joel its absolutely unreal. PLUS, with Joel in goal we push up a further 10yds because the players know that Robles wont be glued to his line. Get this fraud out of goal and we'll get few more wins on the board.

V a good side Tim would have been picking the ball out of the net more than once - QPR missed a trick they never chipped the ball high enough into our box - TH you are finished close the door on your way out to the MLS - MaCarthy having to play as an extra centre half because TH will not leave his line?

mccarthy played centre back all game today. any other team would have had their two centre backs 25 yards from goal and had time for a kip because their keeper would have come and dealt with all the crosses on their own. if you take the woldfburg games out, i would not be surprised that he's let just as much goals in as saves made.

i don't want to make it seem like a hark on after every match, but i seem to get a lot of backing which means he is actually as bad as i make out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back