Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've just waiting for the day to come where a centre midfielder scores a hat-trick of chips from outside of the box. poborsky would have an absolute field day against howard.

neville's last season in an everton shirt was shocking, but howards has surpassed that massively. that's piss poor to have to write that, it really is.

We are going to get stung this summer when Bobby stops mainlining crack and replaces Tim. Our desperation is clear to selling clubs. Should have spent the money in January.

Already resigned myself to the fact that he's going nowhere for a while, he's going to be our no.1 until the end of next season at least.

He's an absolute fraud though, for me he's totally ruined what his legacy will be when he finally does go. He'll be remembered as an utter sh*te goalie who everybody couldn't wait to see the back of.

i hope we were actually looking at keepers in jan. if they were just paper rumours brought about by howard's injury i am genuinly concerned.
martinez has to try and pull me back in, continuing to pick this fraud is not doing it.

Already resigned myself to the fact that he;s going nowhere for a while, he's going to be our no.1 until the end of next season at least.

He's an absolute fraud though, for me he's absolutely ruined what his legacy will be when he finally does go. He'll be remembered as an utter sh*te goalie who everybody couldn't wait to see the back of.

yep, which is a sad thing. he had a marvellous season last season, the contract length offered was absurd and i didn't agree with it. but after being so good last season everyone was still saying great servant.

but yes, he has sort of ruined it by this attrocious season, he's started to remind us of all the bad things he's done and brought up things that have been glaring weaknesses for his whole time here.

CAuL6d0W8AAte8Z.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back