Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three clean sheets. Not a blinding keeper, but I'm just saying.....

cq5dam.thumbnail.490.338.margin.png
Not his fault again but the venom still pours out.
Hi Doug its not venom its a Keeper who needs a rest or as other post suggest RM should have stuck with Robles to see how he developed after three clean sheets, RM came out and made him NO 1 read this post off toffeeweb , and see if you agree with it as an unbiased opinion -

http://toffeeweb.com/season/14-15/comment/fan/29589.html

I think that is a great article from a neutral point and I agree with it.

Hi Doug its not venom its a Keeper who needs a rest or as other post suggest RM should have stuck with Robles to see how he developed after three clean sheets, RM came out and made him NO 1 read this post off toffeeweb , and see if you agree with it as an unbiased opinion -

http://toffeeweb.com/season/14-15/comment/fan/29589.html

I think that is a great article from a neutral point and I agree with it.

How can it be a neutral point Joey coming from Toffeeweb and written by what looks like a fan?

Having said that I've not clicked on the link because in my opinion that's the worst Everton website on the Internet.

How can it be a neutral point Joey coming from Toffeeweb and written by what looks like a fan?

Having said that I've not clicked on the link because in my opinion that's the worst Everton website on the Internet.
I thought Grand old team had links to Toffee web? that's not fair Doug because you posted a nearly 2 hour video on goal keeper positioning, I and I watched at least 2 minutes of it!lol

TBH Doug I feel once we are safe a few younger players should come in to the side not all at once, but Robles we should play from now on to see if our criticisms of TH are fair, and also is he not good enough, or buy a new Keeper in the summer - as how we won that today was a nice break of luck for us blues fans to see -
I thought the defence played very well today apart from our keeper who looks less confident every week, there was one cross after their goal where he amazed me he came flying out and caught it far out in the area only if he had done that in the build up to their first goal -bah! I think he might be either out of form bad style, or more worryingly over the hill!
His positioning today was again awful Doug have you got that tape measure!;)

I thought Grand old team had links to Toffee web? that's not fair Doug because you posted a nearly 2 hour video on goal keeper positioning, I and I watched at least 2 minutes of it!lol

TBH Doug I feel once we are safe a few younger players should come in to the side not all at once, but Robles we should play from now on to see if our criticisms of TH are fair, and also is he not good enough, or buy a new Keeper in the summer - as how we won that today was a nice break of luck for us blues fans to see -
I thought the defence played very well today apart from our keeper who looks less confident every week, there was one cross after their goal where he amazed me he came flying out and caught it far out in the area only if he had done that in the build up to their first goal -bah! I think he might be either out of form bad style, or more worryingly over the hill!
His positioning today was again awful Doug have you got that tape measure!
;)

said it before that Tim's positioning as always been poor but his athleticism covered up for it, now he's older it just doesnt work as well. His play style hasn't changed at all from his good seasons in years past, it just doesn't work anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back