Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather not hate our players seems some people love to though, which is abit odd.
No hate for Howard from me Dougie. But comparing Howard's performances since he came back from injury to Joel's whilst he was out are you honestly certain that Howard is doing the better job?

And even if they were conceeding the same number of goals, wouldn't it be worth giving the younger guy the playing time on the theory he has more chance to improve his game?

Ignoring the goal (his fault) ypu can see the defence all dropping deeper and deeper to cover for him as they dont trust him.

Finished months ago.

No hate for Howard from me Dougie. But comparing Howard's performances since he came back from injury to Joel's whilst he was out are you honestly certain that Howard is doing the better job?

And even if they were conceeding the same number of goals, wouldn't it be worth giving the younger guy the playing time on the theory he has more chance to improve his game?
Correct. The guy is trying his best for the club he loves. Blame lies elsewhere for bringing him back straight into the starting lineup. May have even ruined Joel's confidence now going forward.

Let's all be honest both Joel and Howard aren't good enough. We need a new one.
We need Joel to have a run now, to see if he is consistent, ie keeps clean sheets etc if not we may need a big signing keeper in the summer we cannot survive defending so deep v any good sides next season.

Can see it now. Joel concedes 2 vs West Brom, we're winning 7-2 though so it's alright, fella in the Bullens shouts "GET THE GERMAN LAD ON."

Trapp leads us to the Barclays Premier League Title.

German lads. The future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back