Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would a Kopite call himself after a Manchester Utd Player?

I never called you anything, just find it odd you seem to have no love for our players, the club and your username is an ex Manchester United player. You also won't name you favourite colour for some reason?

It's a bit weird.
So I support United now? First I'm a kopite, now I support United? Please make up your mind Dougie.

Honestly, if you keep on posting maybe one day you'll post something that's right.

Hopefully the mods take swift action and do the right thing.

Why would a Kopite call himself after a Manchester Utd Player?

I never called you anything, just find it odd you seem to have no love for our players, the club and your username is an ex Manchester United player. You also won't name you favourite colour for some reason?

It's a bit weird.

Threads about Tim Howard lads, not you two.

Do you know who wouldn't stand for this? Tim Howard. Tim Howard's a leader in the dressing room and he'd tell Doug and Eric to knock it off, because that's the kind of guy Tim Howard is.

So I support United now? First I'm a kopite, now I support United? Please make up your mind Dougie.

Honestly, if you keep on posting maybe one day you'll post something that's right.

Eric can you point to me calling you a kopite or a utd fan? I said it's odd you being on here and disliking the majority of our players while also not confirming your allegiance to the manager or answering the simple question on your favourite colour.

I mean any blue Ive ever known wouldn't hesitate on the last question, but then again any blue I know wouldn't call themselves after a Manchester utd flop.

Threads about Tim Howard lads, not you two.
Eric can you point to me calling you a kopite or a utd fan? I said it's odd you being on here and disliking the majority of our players while also not confirming your allegiance to the manager or answering the simple question on your favourite colour.

I mean the any blue Ive ever known knows wouldn't hesitate on the last question, but then again any blue I know wouldn't call themselves after a Manchester utd flop.
Please have respect for the rules Dougie. Woolly has spoken.

Do you know who wouldn't stand for this? Tim Howard. Tim Howard's a leader in the dressing room and he'd tell Doug and Eric to knock it off, because that's the kind of guy Tim Howard is.
Including the words Tim and Howard in a post doesn't mean you won't get infracted, again, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back