• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’d have been devastated if we had appointed Moyes, I almost feel sorry for the ‘ammers fans
I still think that if we hadn't picked up the 4 points against Chelsea and Utd the board would have panicked and it would be us stuck with him.

Thanks again Dunc!

The hypocrisy from the media is sickening. Moyes goes to West Ham and sky ask questions like "is Moyes really the best that West Ham can get?" But when we where linked with him and dared to suggest that we might not be happy about it, the same media was like "STFU, take what you're given, stay in your lane and be grateful for it Everton!" :mad:

Last edited:

The hypocrisy from the media is sickening. Moyes goes to West Ham and sky ask questions like "is Moyes really the best that West Ham can get?" But with when we where linked with him and dared to suggest that we might not be happy about it, the same media was like "STFU, take what you're given, stay in your lane and be grateful for it Everton!" :mad:

Southern media bias as usual.

Only way we will change it is by signing top players and moving up the table whilst BMD gets built.

He's easily pleased, he was there for a measly seven months.

EM--epcXsAIHFkM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back