Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Tom Cleverley

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the bid came from a desperate Aston Villa, hardly the same as a widely coveted Lukaku. Not sure why you think I want to bash him, I think he is a.decent squad player, nothing wrong with that.

Err, mate, it's considered poor form to logon as a multi when you've been thread banned.
Admittedly Chico does it, but his are so obvious it's hard to take offence.

Kindly shut up.

Second, and final, time of asking ...

Bye lad.
Note to mods : I'll fill in the ban paperwork after our tea

Cos Lennon played RW and wasnt as good as Mahrez.

Stop fuming lad.
Fair enough, but these teams of the week often have players 'played' out of position to accommodate them in the side. I think Lennon on the day was shown how the fans appreciated his efforts and performance by the reception he got.

Decent enough? How do you measure decency? "Prenno" is a confirmed plagiarist (if you dont believe me ask a Guardian reporter or two), who has today on his twitter account called everything the manger of this football club ever says as "tosh". Do you think that's 'decent'? We know for a fact he and the rest of the Echo hacks would never in a million years go after a Liverpool manager like that and vilify him, so why does he feel he can do it with our manager?

McNulty: when he was at the Echo he soft peddled on the owner of the day (Johnson) and did their bidding by going after and vilifying Joe Royle to the day he resigned. Again: 'decent' in your estimation?

With the best will in the world, our manager does talk a lot of tosh, would be disingenuous to pretend otherwise.
If Prentice was orchestrating a campaign to rid him from the club then you would imagine he'd use his newspaper rather than an off the cuff jokey remark on his twitter. He hasn't even remotely vilified him.

With the best will in the world, our manager does talk a lot of tosh, would be disingenuous to pretend otherwise.
If Prentice was orchestrating a campaign to rid him from the club then you would imagine he'd use his newspaper rather than an off the cuff jokey remark on his twitter. He hasn't even remotely vilified him.

What, like this from later this afternoon? http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-quiz-bobby-dazzlers-who-10858848

A quiz on 'how many of Martinez's tosh do you know?'.

No. No campaign. Just a bit of a laugh. Full of respect for our manager "Prenno" is.

Bye lad.
Note to mods : I'll fill in the ban paperwork after our tea

To add to this @Dymak

@Justine Dean was already banned, so you were wasting your own time trying to use that multi
You just tried to create another user, which wasted my time in deleting it.

So, your main account ( @Dymak FAOD ) s now banned for a month. If I catch you trying to get round that temporary ban, then it'll become a permanent ban.

To add to this @Dymak

@Justine Dean was already banned, so you were wasting your own time trying to use that multi

So, your main account ( @Dymak FAOD ) s now banned for a month. If I catch you trying to get round that temporary ban, then it'll become a permanent ban.
can you delete @Charlie Sweet so he stops wasting everyones time

its tempting
804698589055a40e91e517a329f1dc0d.jpg

To add to this @Dymak

Ironic that his only post as @Justine Dean was this

upload_2016-2-9_12-42-33.webp

Sorry anyway. Tom Cleverly is a great addition to the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back