Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Tom Cleverley

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's with the England squad today at St. Georges park.

He is a Hodgson favourite

Bang average lickspittle with a monstrously over-sized ego and the gold standard in English averageness?

Might as well pair him with that horror Hendo-biff in the England midfield for the full Hodgson experience

Bang average lickspittle with a monstrously over-sized ego and the gold standard in English averageness?

Might as well pair him with that horror Hendo-biff in the England midfield for the full Hodgson experience

your view about him being bang average is your view, but you keep calling him a lickspittle ? Is this a new word you just learnt and thought you would use it. If not please explain how a employee of everton football club ,who fulfills that role has to be called a lickspittle. Can you prove that Tom Cleverley sucks up to our manager to get selected.

your view about him being bang average is your view, but you keep calling him a lickspittle ? Is this a new word you just learnt and thought you would use it. If not please explain how a employee of everton football club ,who fulfills that role has to be called a lickspittle. Can you prove that Tom Cleverley sucks up to our manager to get selected.
No, he cannot, he and the other "three stooges" are a disgrace, this lot are too thick to waste your time on, just put them on ignore, more space for sensible contributions.

Was gutted for Cleverley when he got injured against spurs at the start of the season, he's a great squad player. I think he's done good for us this season, don't understand people who think otherwise. His work rate and work off the ball is top quality. A good player for someone who we got for free. Deserves an England call up.

I would like an apology from those who called him rubbish and declared he would offer us nothing.

You've got to sundown or we trial you by vaults.
I'll not apologize as I've never said he's rubbish. I've said he's a 7/10 player. Maybe an 8 every so often, maybe a 6 but he'll generally be 7/10 most matches. That's not necessarily a bad thing, steady is usually very good and he's made a very good life with a very fit wife playing that way. It's just that I'd like better. As a free and as a squad player? Great signing.

Really like Tom, great energy and always shows for the ball. More he plays I can imagine his assist rate improving too, often puts in good balls which we don't score from.

I like him.

Be interested to see how he does in a midfield diamond next to McCarthy with Barkley in front and Barry behind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back