Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Tom Cleverley

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Was waiting for you to call!

Agree it wasn't a great game from him today although don't think he was tosh especially in the first half when thought he linked up well with Oviedo - pity that ball didn't go in.

Come on LL

@the sniderman is swinging about and you don't want anything that he has to give

Just admit that you were caught up in the hyperbole without being au fait with the facts

We're all friends here

Come on LL

@the sniderman is swinging about and you don't want anything that he has to give

Just admit that you were caught up in the hyperbole without being au fait with the facts

We're all friends here

I did actually say he wont be world class all the time Friend.

He will give us the odd bang average performance, which today wasnt 1 of them, he went a bit Osman in the 2nd half, but I dont consider today Tosh.

I did actually say he wont be world class all the time Friend.

He will give us the odd bang average performance, which today wasnt 1 of them, he went a bit Osman in the 2nd half, but I dont consider today Tosh.

He will give us the odd borderline acceptable performance every so often Friend

The vast majority will be Wigan-esque horror shows, today no exception

Don't be taken in by his Beckham imitations.

Come on LL

We're all friends here
Ha, I liked Tom same time last year when it was still unfashionable mate, am not about to change my mind on the basis of one match where I don't even think he played that bad!

We'll see what the next game brings, am confident that Clev will do me proud but if not will take your vaulting on the chin x

Ha, I liked Tom same time last year when it was still unfashionable mate, am not about to change my mind on the basis of one match where I don't even think he played that bad!

We'll see what the next game brings, am confident that Clev will do me proud but if not will take your vaulting on the chin x

This is the sort of acceptable volte-face that I can accept

Anyone who makes excuses for Tom the Terrible today WILL be getting vaulted into oblivion

Good lord, someone who spent the first five months of the season talking nonsense about how terrible Funes Mori was threatening to vault people. Sad.

I'm deeply underwhelmed by your knowledge of jumpers.

Anyway, Tom Cleverley, good signing, not a world beater, but often does a good job for us that those watching the game with a jumper over their eyes might not recognise.

Today, he was a bit average though.

Good lord, someone who spent the first five months of the season talking nonsense about how terrible Funes Mori was threatening to vault people. Sad.

Been proven right though Friend

Vault me on Lukaku to find out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back