Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Tom Cleverley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we had Limpar on one wing and Kanchellskis on the other circa 1995/96.

I remember thinking when we signed Andrei, "wow......Kanchelskis on the right, Limoar on the left.....and Big Dunc in the middle".

Somehow it never properly gelled, though :(

Kanchelskis was just that good that absolutely everything started getting channelled down his side and Limpar suffered - least that's how i remember it being, but Christ was Andrei something special

Much prefer Cleverley in the middle, and you can't possibly drop Barry the way he has played this season. So yeah Cleverley left wing McCarthy starting.

I'd like to make a Gibson/Cleverly hybrid. In my lab

Knowing our look he'd get the driving and drinking traits from gibbo and the wag and confidence issues from Cleverley, so a bloke whose either drunk or in tabloids with his missus and when he isn't crashing his car into cyclists he is suffering from crushing and overwhelming feelings of inadequacy about not being liked by England fans

Knowing our look he'd get the driving and drinking traits from gibbo and the wag and confidence issues from Cleverley, so a bloke whose either drunk or in tabloids with his missus and when he isn't crashing his car into cyclists he is suffering from crushing and overwhelming feelings of inadequacy about not being liked by England fans
I'm starting an online petition to get cleverley to become an alcoholic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back