Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Tom Cleverley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully he's got the euros in the summer in his sights, should see him busting a gut and trying to impress in every game he plays.

Great signing on a free. Given he can play at least 3 roles in our set up, Left, holding and advanced of Central, pretty much the perfect free signing.

Reactions: FTY

65% passing accuracy, not one tackle or interception in the whole game. Two CMs looking on from the bench while Cleverley has his worst game in a blue shirt. If he can't get subbed off after that then he never will.

Even in his good games we've hardly been tearing it up. 8 points from the 8 games he's played. He has a lot of positive attributes but they've very rarely amounted to anything and all in all he's hardly having a positive effect on the whole team performance so far.

Didn't stand out last year in a rubbish Villa team.

Looks the poorest quality midfielder in a misfiring Everton side.

OUT

Not good enough to play for Everton.
Today he couldn't tackle, his passing was very poor and he created nothing. Not sure what he's doing in the team at all.

First line is a little unfair and I was one of those who was dead against him being signed.
He's never been an effective tackler, no change there.
Today his passing was below par - agreed
Today he created very little - and this was my biggest concern ahead of him being signed.
He's in the team for two reasons... a. McCarthy is injured and b. the manager thinks he's better offensively than Besic would have been - probably correct.

First line is a little unfair and I was one of those who was dead against him being signed.
He's never been an effective tackler, no change there.
Today his passing was below par - agreed
Today he created very little - and this was my biggest concern ahead of him being signed.
He's in the team for two reasons... a. McCarthy is injured and b. the manager thinks he's better offensively than Besic would have been - probably correct.
Sadly, have to agree that even Cleverly can provide more going forward than Besic can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back