Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Tom Cleverley

Status
Not open for further replies.
He ended up being the spine of that Villa team, they we're gutted when he decided to leave.

I don't know if Villa Talk is the authority for the opinion of their fans but that's definitely not the impression I got when I looked the other day, nor on the odd time I watched them.

Delph absolutely ran the show for Villa towards the end of last year, Cleverley might have improved with him but he was far from the spine.

I don't know if Villa Talk is the authority for the opinion of their fans but that's definitely not the impression I got when I looked the other day, nor on the odd time I watched them.

Delph absolutely ran the show for Villa towards the end of last year, Cleverley might have improved with him but he was far from the spine.

They laughed at him for 2/3rds of the season, until he was pushed forward and supported the forwards.

They laughed at him for 2/3rds of the season, until he was pushed forward and supported the forwards.

I think he improved as the team did. He strikes me as that kind of player, I don't think he's one to stand out when everyone else is playing poorly.

Remember him being slagged off at first, by the end he was getting loads of plaudits, your right on Delph, forgot about him.

I'll just remind people how many millions we paid for Tom......ZERO. A BIG FAT ZERO.

Been very very good since he joined......Martinez 1 Haters 0.

He seems to be a 60 minute wonder and a 30 minute wtf.
Meaning he wavers a bit , but I am a big big fan of his , I dont know specifically why but I like him.
He contributes across the field and I think , dare I say it he brings out the best in Barry.

Got to say two or three weeks in row he has had a volley blocked from outside the box. One is gonna fly in soon. Hopefully against Dagenham and Redbridge or city on Wednesday..

I thought he was a bit sloppier than usual in possession today, but his energy made a difference in the second half.

I'll just remind people how many millions we paid for Tom......ZERO. A BIG FAT ZERO.

Been very very good since he joined......Martinez 1 Haters 0.

lets not over exaggerate, he's been good some of the time but nothing amazing. Hopefully he will keep improving and become a good long term signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back