Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Tom Cleverley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely a very good player in there, just needs a good run of games, like him on the left and coming in to get involved offers us something different.

I'd agree with you there. At first I was skeptical but you can see him getting much better as the games go on. Looks more and more like a proper player

Very very shrewd acquisition by Roberto. Maybe not the most notable player out there, but he makes us tick a lot of time. He certainly gets my appreciation.
Looks back to the form he was in at the start of the season before he got crocked. Struggled for a long time after coming back which can happen to anyone. Certainly a good signing on a free.

I had high expectations for him in the summer and I was pretty disappointed. He had been inconsistent and anonymous for much of the start of the year. Injury certainly didn't help him. Hoping he is now settling into more consistently good performances as of recent.

Both he and Lennon have put a skilled working for the team shift in no fancy flicks - just passes that make or score goals, Cleverly new what to do for that pen and did it beautifully no dive just waited for butland and kicked it on he was always going to be taken out then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back