Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Tom Cleverley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try learning to spell.
If you cannot understand how wrong you are I sure no one else can tell you, but fear not there will be future signings you will not like

You know you're clutching at straws when you call someone out for missing an 'l' in the word 'swallow'

Especially when you follow it up with a sentence which confuses 'I' with 'I'm'

Try learning to spell.
If you cannot understand how wrong you are I am sure no one else can tell you, but fear not there will be future signings you will not like

Please enlighten me. I am not one of those internet weirdos afraid to be wrong or actually have my opinion changed.

I guess I should have said typo, rather than spelling mistake. But hey-ho, top notch debating skills from your good self, all the same.

You know you're clutching at straws when you call someone out for missing an 'l' in the word 'swallow'

Jesus, I should attend English classes.
Did you enjoy the Cleverly article, I wonder who was the idiot who thinks he is rubbish, perhaps he is a friend of yours or maybe he is .........

So how much do people think Cleverley would be worth in the transfer market? What calibre of club would be after him if he was put up for sale?

I think the answers to these questions are telling. He is by no means crap, but he is nowhere near a hot commodity either. We will need a better standard of player if we actually want to achieve something.

So how much do people think Cleverley would be worth in the transfer market? What calibre of club would be after him if he was put up for sale?

I think the answers to these questions are telling. He is by no means crap, but he is nowhere near a hot commodity either. We will need a better standard of player if we actually want to achieve something.
Leicester's current position would offer quite considerable evidence otherwise, they are hardly a team with 11 world class players.

Of course your wrong I,m is short forI am, which I clearly wrote, but I gave you a like for you efforts

He understands the game, where to be, his role, when to press.

That left hand side is his to lose atm.

Him and Oviedo seem to have a good partnership. I just wish he had struck that partnership who, whilst in some patchy form atm, is the better player.

Again though, it is Oviedos place to lose now.

Competition is great eh?

Jesus, I should attend English classes.
Did you enjoy the Cleverly article, I wonder who was the idiot who thinks he is rubbish, perhaps he is a friend of yours or maybe he is .........

I didn't say he was rubbish, i suggested that waxing lyrical about him was a bit silly given he's been average for the majority of our matches, he's hit a little bit of form in the past 2 matches though so hopefully his performances continue to improve. Some article isn't going to change my view of what i watch every week.

Of course your wrong I,m is short forI am, which I clearly wrote, but I gave you a like for you efforts

You wrote 'I' and then edited it, don't try and make out otherwise... I saw you do it lol.

Also it's 'you're' not 'your'.

This is getting a bit silly isn't it.

My spelling and grammar is also [Poor language removed] btw so you're not alone

Please enlighten me. I am not one of those internet weirdos afraid to be wrong or actually have my opinion changed.

I guess I should have said typo, rather than spelling, mistake. But hey-ho, top notch debating skills from your good self, all the same.
I think I have disposed of illusions today, but, more importantly, it is dinner time and I intend to watch yesterday's 20-minute highlights of Cleverly and Lennon inspiring our glorious blue.
By the way, I have corrected your grammar. Hi Ho

Not really. Leicester are an anomaly that bucks the trend.
But short of Real Madrid, which successful teams have galatico's in every position?

It is a team game and how a player fits in with the team is the key part - Angel di Maria is a superb player, which he is showing at PSG, but he was awful at United. Pienaar has been great for us but poor at Spurs and Dortmund.

It is still early in Cleverley's Everton career and he's had a couple of nasty injuries. Personally think when fit he has shown some good promise but time will tell how things work out, just surprised some people seem to have made their minds up he isn't good enough so soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back