Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Tom Cleverley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry to say but this smells of someone only looking at stats and not watching the game. Would you consider that Cleverley setting Lennon free to tee up a goal on a plate in the cup as not worth mentioning because he didn't make the assist stats?

On a plate?

Lennon gets the ball, turns on it and shoots through the defender's legs. Difficult skill.

On a plate. LOL. If you think it was on a plate I'd suggest it was you who didn't watch the game...

On a plate?

Lennon gets the ball, turns on it and shoots through the defender's legs. Difficult skill.

On a plate. LOL. If you think it was on a plate I'd suggest it was you who didn't watch the game...
Well if you take the time to read what people are saying then it would help.
Not referring to that goal as is clear if you read it through. And was making the point that assists aren't everything, which you've backed me up on.

Misquoting what people are saying and inventing opinions is a sign of propaganda. As is quoting stats without context.
Just think if you're determined to make a point badly enough that you keep doing that then you are probably taking yourself too seriously.
Just what I think and we all need a bit of a bs filter.

1. Who has misquoted ?
2. How do you invent an opinion ?

Bang average is pretty close though. You seem obsessed with random monetary values. I got to assume this is about something other than football

I think it is necessary to discuss market values when dealing with the infatuated, otherwise you have people trying to argue that midfielders with a 1 in 17 goal record are as valuable as midfielders worth over 25 million.

I think it is necessary to discuss market values when dealing with the infatuated, otherwise you have people trying to argue that midfielders with a 1 in 17 goal record are as valuable as midfielders worth over 25 million.
And here we have it. Stats out of context . No deeper understanding or analysis. All backed up by a claim nobody has made but you.

Easy to invent an opinion and I pointed it out each time it happened. The same with misquoting. Not interested enough to repeat it.

I don't think you've quite grasped what an opinion is mate.

Anyway im off out, im starting to think you're a multi of logan...

And here we have it. Stats out of context . No deeper understanding or analysis. All backed up by a claim nobody has made but you.

It was you who said his finishing was dangerous, and yet he has a pitiful record of 1 in 17. And how is referring to his actual goal scoring record for Everton out of context? You seem to be having some kind of breakdown just because the rest of the world doesn't share your infatuation with Tom Cleverley.

I don't think you've quite grasped what an opinion is mate.

Anyway im off out, im starting to think you're a multi of logan...
Not grasping what an opinion is? Deary me, you really are likely to choke on your own self importance if you don't checkout now

It was you who said his finishing was dangerous, and yet he has a pitiful record of 1 in 17. And how is referring to his actual goal scoring record for Everton out of context? You seem to be having some kind of breakdown just because the rest of the world doesn't share your infatuation with Tom Cleverley.
Well can't be bothered referring yet again to what I actually said but just keep repeating that if you are arguing with opinions people haven't actually got then this isn't a discussion it's some kind of therapeutic thing you need.
And I'm pointing out that there is no association between your stat and his value. Again could repeat the reasons why and suggest you look up the difference between qualitative and quantitative research. In fact just look up research.
None of this is even that important though when you keep quoting a market value that nobody but you has put on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back