Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s a energetic positive on the ball lad with a good alrohnd skill set but I agree with a few on here he needs a standout skill set or needs to refine his game can’t go running around blagging the ball all the time

He doesn’t get ‘stick’ he gets people giving their opinions on him after games. If he wasn’t poor in most games, he wouldn’t be getting ‘stick’.

There are plenty of players I like at Everton, all of them a million times better than Tom Davies.

I don’t dislike Davies, I just don’t think he’s good enough for us. I would like to see him get a loan away from us and see if he can cut it away from here.

who?

He was pretty bad at Bournemouth. Idk how you could say otherwise. And he’s been mediocre as a whole for some time now. Playing well against Rotherham is all well and good but he needs to do it against bigger teams.

I really don’t think he was that bad. It was an ok performance, just average, and he was getting massive amounts of criticism. He was in a midfield that was a man down for a large part of the game too.

Isn’t it funny how it always seems to be our youngest players getting all the grief? Davies, DCL, Kenny etc. I bet it’s from 40+ year olds who have no enthusiasm for life any more largely due to their own poor life decisions and diets of chippy teas and cheap lager. Utter gammons who are furious that these young lads earn more in a few weeks than they’ve earned their whole lives.

Isn’t it funny how it always seems to be our youngest players getting all the grief? Davies, DCL, Kenny etc. I bet it’s from 40+ year olds who have no enthusiasm for life any more largely due to their own poor life decisions and diets of chippy teas and cheap lager. Utter gammons who are furious that these young lads earn more in a few weeks than they’ve earned their whole lives.
You must be dreading getting to 40 then? How far off are you? 25 years? Just guessing.

You make out it’s a personal vendetta against Tom Davies, it isn’t. Holgate is around the same age and you can clearly see he’s got something about him that could see him turn into a top player. What has Davies got? What does Davies actually do? He’s not a good footballer and shouldn’t be trying to learn his trade on our time.

Aren’t you one of the ones who continually has a go at Sigurdsson, btw? Is that being ‘cool and edgy’ or is it you having an opinion on a player that differs to, for example, mine?

So because you don’t reckon he’s going to be a top player, that he can’t possibly even become a good or even decent player? Why does he have to be a world beater to satisfy you? No one has even made him out to be that.

How on earth you’re comparing the opinions on Tom Davies, 20 years old, to the opinions on Gylfi Sigurdsson, 29 year old seasoned international who cost £45m is beyond me. Writing off a kid with less than 50 top flight starts under his belt and saying that our record signing has not justified his transfer fee are not even remotely comparable.

Im 43 Roid head.

And I feel victimised with this post, ive reported you.

I’ve seen a big improvement from Keane in the games he played, I’ve seen zero improvement from Davies in three seasons.

Niassé always makes a good impact when he comes on and never gives up. When does Davies ever change a game? Starting or as a sub that applies to.

Last season at home to Bournemouth when we were getting beat and hadn't created a chance and he came on and set up our two goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back