Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur 4-0 Everton (Sat 24 Aug, 3:00 PM)

Your Everton MOTM vs Spurs

• Jordan Pickford

• Roman Dixon

• James Tarkowski

• Michael Keane

• Vitalii Mykolenko

• Idrissa Gana Gueye

• Tim Iroegbunam

• Jack Harrison

• Abdoulaye Doucouré

• Dwight McNeil

• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

• Jesper Lindstrom '57

• Iliman Ndiaye '57

• Beto '72

Results are only viewable after voting.
@Alan Whittle We will be worshipped by Palace after we're done, then we'll move onto Palace as there seems a positive vibe there at the minute as well.

Eventually I want just a horrible desolate football world with rabid fans feasting on eachother and club officials.
Ladies and gentlemen, the Premiership ARENA (pat. pending; proof of concept)

It's just braindead decisions all over the place.

Calvert-Lewin and Doucoure offer nothing in the final 3rd.

McNeil barely creates a thing from open play, Harrison spends half his time trying to not to trip over the ball instead of getting it out of his feet.

Keane is now heading towards 20 games played to a whopping 2 wins, no coincedence there at all ....

We sat off and let a team who can only attack, have free run and control of attacking us with no pressure on the ball or threat of a counter. Then when we have no choice but to go at them we at the bare minimum have forced typical tottenham errors and a spell in their half.

Just about sums it up aswell that best player on the pitch for us is a lad we should be most worried about making his debut, but he's won most of his battles and looks one of very very few who belong on the pitch today.

Embarassing.

We're embarrassing. We play such awful football man. Why do none of our players look comfortable receiving and passing a ball? How are half of these players premier league footballers.
It’s because Dyche prefers running them to the ground over tactics and ball exercises, it’s basically a running club moonlighting as a football team every Saturday

I will give it to Dyche in that he does get the team winning the ball in good areas pretty often. A shame that the second half of that where you turn it into counters and chances never happens but I can’t act like I’ve never done only 50% of the job.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back