Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's got some money as we certainly did go after ogbonna but its a disgrace that our budget doesn't seem to be sufficient to bring in the likes of Shaqiri considering the TV cash.

I do agree with the poster that mentioned sales, we as a club are too loyal to players and should be more like Spurs who sell the deadwood and reinvest the money. Martinez done it with Jelavic and Anichebe so why couldn't he have punted the likes of Naismith and mcgeady etc. To go towards the transfer kitty? If we got a playmaker in we would have him and Ross for that position why have a limited player in Naismith around who we probably could have gotten £5-6 million for him based on his goals last season?

Kenwright and the board are a shambles but on the field and his reluctance to wheel and deal Martinez is depressing me just as much tbh.
Exactly he could have got a CB on loan or a free who after all will only be backup. Not a No10 who is our most important player.

I think he's got some money as we certainly did go after ogbonna but its a disgrace that our budget doesn't seem to be sufficient to bring in the likes of Shaqiri considering the TV cash.

I do agree with the poster that mentioned sales, we as a club are too loyal to players and should be more like Spurs who sell the deadwood and reinvest the money. Martinez done it with Jelavic and Anichebe so why couldn't he have punted the likes of Naismith and mcgeady etc. To go towards the transfer kitty? If we got a playmaker in we would have him and Ross for that position why have a limited player in Naismith around who we probably could have gotten £5-6 million for him based on his goals last season?

Kenwright and the board are a shambles but on the field and his reluctance to wheel and deal Martinez is depressing me just as much tbh.
Naismith and McGeady. There's another two waste of wages.

So Naismith at 5-6m and McGeady ~2m perhaps (given his current hamstring injuries) Doesn't sound a great windfall tbh, we got Besic for 4m but Galloway/Stones both cost~3m.

shaqiri choosing stoke over everton would just be a massive embarrassment . yes for us , but more so for the player.

its like chatting up a woman in a nightclub and her deciding to leave with rab c nesbitt instead . yes our ego would take a knocking , but there is plenty of other fit birds around and clearly ones not so stupid - ultimately we will be alright - its her loss and some other lucky ladies gain.
the original woman is gonna wake up with a fat blobby git who stinks of crap and has peed the bed in the night. she will get preggers and spend her life , staring in the mirror wondering where it all went wrong and how she ended up in such a dump living like a tramp , while her fella is laying in a pool of his own vomit outside the local bookies.

rip shaqiri .... who , it seems , is about to commit football career suicide

but that still doesn't mean that our clubs handling of transfers this summer shouldn't warrant a massive back lash from the fans.
only 4 million and the season has started !!! its simply not good enough for everton and any other premiership team , in fact its not even good enough for a championship side so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back