Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

You
I'm sure we do, or Martinez does, but have the board stumped up the 13 million to match Stoke's offer?

I can't believe Inter have accepted both a 13 million deal with Stoke, and a loan deal with us and left it to the player..
You mean our interest is being exaggerated to get a better deal for the player from Stoke?

As has been said it will be a loan offer v an offer of a sale. Milan will want the money to spend, no doubt.

That said I'm yet to see anything that suggests an official link as is the case with Stoke/Hughes.

As has been said it will be a loan offer v an offer of a sale. Milan will want the money to spend, no doubt.

That said I'm yet to see anything that suggests an official link as is the case with Stoke/Hughes.

For me if three reputable journalists report it on the same day you'd imagine it's an incredibly strong source .

I do totally accept loan versus sale as well though both from the club and if you think about it from the players point of view. Didn't we try and get n'zonzi on loan on to have Stoke pinch him by actually be willing to buy him ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back