Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread reminds me of when marcus shout out "oh kowabunga" in about a boy just to get everyone to stop from squabbling. you're all like hormonal teens worrying about every single little rumour. you surely have better things to do?

right bunch of stressed eric's. why not wait until the transfer window is closed, see what business we've done and then moan about it if you'e not happy. we can't buy every single player under the sun, so all you're crappy suggestions and terms of "why didn't we go in for blah blah" ... "can't believe we got beaten to the signing of blah blah by blah blah because [insert newspaper here] said so."

I know mate but we're getting had off by Stoke, a place where it's acceptable have kitchen appliances in your front garden.

Best case scenario we have our three targets and Shaqiri was just a 4th extra target who we heard we might be able to get on loan. I mean he's a winger, not a 'no.10'. I doubt we would miss out on a major transfer target to Stoke.

I find it interesting that the loan story was meant to have resulted from a few journalists being briefed by the manager.

He must have thought it was extremely likely as its a risk otherwise.

Unless it was all bollocks.

Couldn't blame besic for leaving if he wants too,his hardly had a sniff since he's been here,when you have the mighty barry and osman ahead of you he has no chance.

It's a strange one really. You have to trust the manager as he see's training day in day out and obviously Besic isnt doing enough to be getting picked.

On the other hand Martinez couldnt bring himself to take Barry off on Saturday and opted to hook Galloway instead. Pair that with Besic looking decent every time he's on the pitch for us and it's no suprise to see him being linked away.

Where does 'seeth' come in the fume scale?

Seething is about a 5 on a scale of 1-10
tumblr_ls35vyECCU1qeyiqp.gif

Couldn't blame besic for leaving if he wants too,his hardly had a sniff since he's been here,when you have the mighty barry and osman ahead of you he has no chance.
Tbf it was his first season playing as a midfielder, his naivety showed at times, still played about 30 games though didn't he

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back